Saturday 25 August 2012

TBR: August/September

So I got 3 out of 4 books completed on my August TBR pile but honestly I have a problem. I'm a book buying addict! I know, I know.
My TBR pile is currently 21 books long! Plus I've got a ten book haul coming in from Amazon on Friday AND I start back school that day too!
I'm not even going to start on the fact that most of the books from my haul and TBR pile are only first in trilogies and series' because my head just might explode!
So I'm going to take all this into consideration and hope I don't get too much school work for the first month (unlikely) and balance my family duties (which there are surprisingly a lot of), chores (ugh...) and room decoration with trying to read and post on my blog (which shouldn't be a problem).





So I thought I'd make a bigger dent of the House of Night series and try and get through both Betrayed (which I keep calling betrayal) and Chosen. Some of you may know that I don't own these series but my Aunt does, which is also the case for the Morganville Vampire series too so when I finish these two I can take them back and get another few off them.







So, like I said above I'm hoping to read these two together before getting more.











After originally meaning to read this sooner I've bunked it down a few notches. I have no idea why but the series seems a little bland in my head, even though this is only the second book so I've been putting it off but will read straight after Chosen. Pinky Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment