Thursday 16 August 2012

TBR: August

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand is the second in the Unearthly series. This is the book I am currently reading and will be finished with very soon. Check out my Currently Reading Page. Check out my Unearthly review if you're interested in this.
Morgan leant me City of Bones by Cassandra Clare but I can already tell I'm going to love it so I will have to buy it very soon. I'm racing through Hallowed purposely because 1. It's so good and 2. I can't wait to read this book! This book is on my Haul page.
So Last Breath is Book 11 in the Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine which I will be doing a very large post or small posts about soon. The series must be almost over now so maybe I'll wait until it's finished. Unfortunately I do not own this collection but my aunt Ann does so it's just a matter of asking for them already. I'm a little behind on the series so I need to catch up very so and that's why it's my number #3 to read book.
Arise by Tara Hudson is the second book in the Hereafter series and I'm going to admit that even though they both have really great covers it took me a while to get through the first book and it's took me a while to get to this one so I'm knuckling down and forcing myself to read it and give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment