Thursday 9 August 2012

Gossip in the Girls' Bathroom

Fallen: The Movie



Do your eyes deceive you? I think not.

The FALLEN movie is in pre-production slated for release in 2012. Disney optioned the rights to the four-part series in 2010.
The screenplay for the FALLEN movie is currently being developed and Lauren Kate is involved in a consulting capacity.

Need further proof?



Storyline

When Lucinda Price was sent to Sword and Cross Reform School, she knew it would be hard, but she had no idea what lay in store for her. She never went looking for trouble, but it finds her--in the form of true love, death, murder, passion. Can she survive long enough to learn why she's always been haunted, why disaster seems to follow her around... can she survive at all? Written by Anonymous  
Am I excited you may ask? Well yes! Of course I am! Although truthfully? At the same time I'm very scared. What if they mess it all up completely?
Wow that's a lot of questions but I'm glad that Lauren Kate if involved in it because there are so many things that could go wrong: If Daniel is not hot enough I may just fall for Cam for starters. What if he too is not cocky enough. If the characters attitude sway or are OOC then it will fail tremendously.
The movie plot will have to keep the interest in both the mystery behind Daniel and the mystery of Luce's 'incident' that brought her to Swords & Cross.
Plus what if it gets their eyes wrong? Daniel's for starters HAVE to be a violet/gray colour and Cam's NEED to be a striking green colour. I hope they don't forget his sunburst tattoo.
Also if they do stray from the book on anything then I hope it's Luce's hair. I want it to be long like on the front of the book's because quite frankly it'll make her more attractive. ;)
Well I'll keep you updated on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment