Saturday 25 August 2012

Book Review: Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls


While I didn't find the idea around the plot very realistic I did think it was a great plot. The characters were well described and easy to get to know which was surprising in such a short book.

It would be easy to say I hated the idea of teens using sex as a tool but this is a book which will relate to real readers in a modern time.

I knew what I was getting when I picked this book up and even though there weren't any big surprises or 'I am your father' scenes it was a great quick-read which I didn't regret the morning after.

It was short and sweet like cotton candy and even when I put the book down to sleep I felt myself want to pick it up just to find out what happened next.


Personal Awards?

  • Cotton Candy - because it was short and sweet
  • Turn on or Turn over - modern teens with modern teen thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment