Sunday 26 August 2012

Drum Role Please...

Announcements...


1. So I have a YouTube channel which is a dedicated BookVlog! Check it out at  http://www.youtube.com/user/ReadableCharperBookV.
But because of crappy camera I have to wait until the new year before I can start posting videos :)
2. I have no subscribers to this blog and yet 700 pageviews. A little bit disappointed. I understand I'm just new but not even one? So if anyone's wondering why I don't have any competitions or giveaways it's because of that
3. Please feel free to comment! It would make me feel a whole lot better if I knew what people thought of this. Even a simple 'cool' would be nice!
4. Suggestions are welcome! Anything else you would like to see on this blog? A book you would like me to read? Just tell me

So contact me at CourtneyH650@hotmail.co.uk or Comment with any inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment