Thursday 23 August 2012

Book Haul...

So I've recently discovered Amazon's Warehouse Sales and went a little overboard.
Anyway, today I received two books and will be adding them to my TBR Pile :)
Surprisingly they're quite girly choices.

So the first book I got is Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. I read the first chapter on Amazon and thought it was genius. The girl seems very 'girly' and I haven't seen that in a while so I thought I'd check it out.


The second book was Louise Rennon's first book of her Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series: Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging. I'd just like to say I loved the movie adaptation: Angus, thongs and perfect snogging so I'd thought I'd check the book out :)

Well that's all from me for now. Expect a review from these two books in my future and also I've my Hallowed by Cynthia Hand and City of Bones by Cassandra Clare books to review and post up today - kisses xx


No comments:

Post a Comment